Husbands Tweeting About Marriage

 We already featured a gallery of women tweeting about the daily struggles of marriage, now let’s check out what husbands have to say about their experience.

Before I got married I didn't even know there was a wrong way to put the milk back in the fridge

 

My wife is so much better looking than me that a cashier just put a plastic divider down in the middle of our groceries...

Marriage is just texting each other "Do we need anything from the grocery store?" a bunch of times until one of you dies.

Before marriage I never realized that forgetting to put the toilet seat down is a political statement.

Wife: Why are you breathing like that?

Marriage is mostly about knowing which hand towels you can use and which ones are for the better people who visit your wife's home.

When my wife pisses me off, I get on her Pinterest and pin lots of mediocre shit, like cupcakes that just look like cupcakes.

My wife said I need to grow up.

Relationship status: My wife asked me what I wanted for dinner and then told me I was wrong.

I don’t understand how God can have 10 commandments for the whole world, and my ex wife had 152 just for our house!

Married sex is like traveling. It takes planning, the conditions need to be right, and everyone has to pee before getting started.

My wife is finally coming home from her week long trip, so you know what I'm getting tonight... yelled at. I'm gonna get yelled at.

Married life.

Thermostat negotiations.

The Mrs and I have been married so long she can finish my sentences.

My wife wanted two kittens but I am the man in this house so we got two kittens

Couples have an amount they can spend up to without discussing with each other. Mine is around $50. My wife's is around $643.27. Apparently

*pulls curtain back while wife is in the shower* me: Are we - stop screaming, it's just me- are we out of Cheetos?

Embracing flaws.

My wife just opened the car door for me. It would have been a nice gesture if we hadn't been going 70 mph.

Wife: it’s like every man on earth has to share one brain.

Texting with wife.

My wife managed to open a jar of pickles herself and I am now nonessential.

The post Husbands Tweeting About Marriage first appeared on https://www.sadanduseless.com.


Source link